Friday, March 23, 2012

Weary

Weary is a good word to describe me right now. Self induced weariness. I've been indulging in a series of Novels, the twilight series. Last night I read until 2:30 in the morning... then my body ached and I could not sleep until 3:30 or so.

This has been a long week of reading, but something I have mostly enjoyed. One more book to go. I have tried to for some character opinions, and I think I might just blog about that next. Better late then never, I missed most of the hype by years. I guess that is what a free copy of a book will do to you.

I have been trying to juggle a lot of big projects and I think it has been wearing me down. Of all things a kinda wish I was in Maryland so that I could finish what I started trying to help my mother with her house troubles. It amazes me just how much there can be to get done.

Moving around financial accounts and following up on tax issues, making good on promises and keeping homeschooling commitments, bills and potty training also have taken there toll. But gosh darn it I'm going to squeeze in my reading. A page turner, no matter how gimmicky or cheap is still a page turner.

No comments: